You are here
MEP Project Manager
One of North America's most significant partnerships in recent years
Amazing oppty to help revolutionize NY's transportation infrastructure
About Our Client
Company overseeing the redevelopment of one of NY's high profile public sector transportation hubs. They have hired well-known contractors in the industry to oversee the development, equity investment, design, operations and construction of this project.
- Establish & maintain MEP Master Progress Schedule.
- Prepare Scope, Bids, Budget and Financial Reporting.
- Maintain General Contract and Subcontract documents.
- Maintain Quality Assurance and Control Establish & monitor administrative procedures for the project.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget.
- Coordinate the MEP work on site with the activities of inspection agencies through installation, testing, commissioning, handover and acceptance phases.
- Lead MEPS/BIM coordination process
- Organize work & train staff organization on projects
- Keep informed on requirements for Insurance, Safety, Labor Relations
- Employee Relations, maintain EEO compliances, etc
The Successful Applicant
- BSME, BArch with EIT or P.E. License a plus or Associate Degree in Construction Technology or similar discipline with relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with field installations of public sector mechanical, plumbing, medical gas and fire protection systems, knowledge of costs, schedule and sequencing implications with experience in MEP system design cost, scheduling, and engineering principals.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs. Knowledge of Prolog Manager and Primavera scheduling desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits, etc.