You are here
MEP Project Manager
Looking for experienced MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) to join team
Experience with residential or commercial experience in the New York market
About Our Client
Our client is an experienced construction management firm based in New York, with expertise in residential, industrial and commercial projects. Our client is committed to fostering client relationships, delivering superior service and continuing to grow their portfolio of projects in the Building and Construction sector.
The MEP Project Manager will manage the project from beginning to end including:
- Establish & maintain MEP Master Progress Schedule.
- Prepare Scope, Bids, Budget and Financial Reporting.
- Maintain General Contract and Subcontract documents.
- Maintain Quality Assurance and Control Establish & monitor administrative procedures for the project.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget.
- Coordinate the MEP work on site with the activities of inspection agencies through installation, testing, commissioning, handover and acceptance phases.
- Lead MEPS/BIM coordination process
- Organize work & train staff organization on projects
- Keep informed on requirements for Insurance, Safety, Labor Relations
- Employee Relations, maintain EEO compliance, etc
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope
- Experience working on residential and/or hospitality projects in the New York market.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with field installations of public sector mechanical, plumbing, medical gas and fire protection systems, knowledge of costs, schedule and sequencing implications with experience in MEP system design cost, scheduling, and engineering principals.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- Benefits package with paid vacations
- Headquartered in Manhattan