You are here
MEP Superintendent (Night Shift)
Exciting MEP Super opportunity with leading HVAC/MEP company
Project is already underway!
About Our Client
A certified M&WBE HVAC/Mechanical Contractor by DASNY, NYS ESDC, New York State, the NYC Small Business Administration, the Port Authority of NY & NJ and the NYC School Construction Authority.
- Due to the type of project, you will be working an overnight shift from 6pm-2:30am weeknights. This will be an 18 month project with the possibility opf transitioning onto other projects within the company.
- Candidate will have experience with interior renovation work and basic HVAC experience (ie: ductwork, chillers, boilers, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Must be extremely personable
- Must have public sector/government project experience
- Candidate will have experience with interior renovation work in additon to an understanding of HVAC/mechanical work. Open to candidates with a GC background.
What's on Offer
- Medical benefits
- 2 weeks vacation and paid holidays
- Performance based bonus
- Reimbursement for travel expenses OR company car