You are here
- Senior-level role within the company
- Opportunity to work on high-profile projects
About Our Client
My Client is one of America's premier MEP construction and facility service companies.
My Client is changing the face of the industry through sustainable, state-of-the-part innovations that are a result of putting customers first.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Provide material take-offs and order materials
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Possesses minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standard
- Have 5+ experience within the MEP space
The Successful Applicant
As detailed above.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation will be offered to candidates based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth