You are here
- New opportunity for one of the fastest growing subcantractors in the south.
- Competitive salary and package
About Our Client
Founded in 1946 in Dallas, my client is a premier construction and facilities service company that is 100% partner owned. They service clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, from engineering and construction to operations and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to the company's safety program in-all phases and areas of the project
- Participate with the management in preparing Project Execution Plan; schedule of construction activities; organization structure; manpower and construction equipment requirements
- Provide input into the preparation of all job cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Direct and control the project to meet specifications and schedule to produce the expected profit
- Direct and supervise the activities of the Planners in the performance of their duties
- Inform management and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Supervise craft superintendents to meet construction schedules
- Assure that adequate craft manpower is provided as required to meet construction schedules
- Analyze construction equipment requirements, provide equipment, and release equipment
- Review all requests for change orders with the Construction Project Manager to assure that adequate provisions for direct costs, and time extensions, are properly documented, and promptly submitted
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will be very experienced within the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC sectors.
From 2-7 years' experience as a Construction Superintendent.
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon interview process