You are here
Construction Consulting Firm looking for ambitious people to joing the team
Great opportunity to join a growing team
About Our Client
An established and successful Manhattan-based Construction Consulting Firm seeking professional and ambitious people to join our team.
- The MEP Superintendent oversees and coordinates the work of subcontractors (mechanical, electrical and plumbing). The MEP Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, MEP schedule, quality of work and adherence to the project budget.
- Performance of the required duties will require ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, climb ladders, negotiate work areas under construction, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job regularly requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk, hear and stand.
- The employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles;
- Outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Engineering or Construction Management, plus have a minimum of five years' related experience with high and midrise residential and or commercial projects
- Have a comprehensive understanding of building construction means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, drawings and specifications.
- Be proficient in written and verbal communication; adept with computer applications.
What's on Offer
Attractive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Headquarters in New York City