You are here
Michael Page Recruitment Consultant - Leadership Track
Full Desk Recruitment - Candidate and Client
Leadership Progression Track
About Our Client
Michael Page is an International Publicly Traded Recruitment Company and we have an office in Boston on the High Street in the Middle of the Finance District. We have an opening to work in one of our highest performing recruitment divisions and are interested in speaking with Sales Professionals who have already begun their sales career but are looking to take it to the next level.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity in our Boston office! As a Recruiter you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
- Strong starting Base Salary with the ability to get promotions and subsequent increases in Base Salary.
- Uncapped bonus potential.
- 401K plan after one year.
- Incentive trips to LA< Vegas, Miami etc.
- 20 Days PTO to begin with - you won't get this anywhere else.
- 21 World-Class Training Program.
If you are interested please apply.