You are here
Mid-level Business Immigration Associate
Exciting opportunity to work on writing intensive cases at a top firm
Role will require excellent writing skills as well as broad IV/NIV experience
About Our Client
Boutique business immigration firm servicing exciting clients, including: athletes, models, designers, actors, artists, etc.
The Associate will be focused on obtaining green cards in the EB-1, EB-2 National Interest and EB-3 categories as well as H-1B, O-1, P-1, E-1, E-2, R-1 and other work visas for professionals in a wide variety of areas. This will include all drafting, reviewing and filing of all documents as well as dealing with many writing intensive cases.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a top U.S. ABA accredited law school
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 3-5 years of high-volume business immigration experience
- Must have broad based experience with EB-1, EB-2, NIW, EB-3, PERM, H-1B, O-1, P-1, E-1, E-2, R-1, etc.
- Must have experience dealing with a large caseload, specifically writing intensive cases
- Law Review experience desired during law school
What's on Offer
Base salary with room for growth, great working environment.