You are here
Middle Office Trade Confirmations
Foot In The Door Opportunity With A Global Asset Management Firm
Exciting New Opportunity For a Strong Self Starter!!
About Our Client
Our client is an independent, employee-owned, global asset management firm. They are able to meet the needs of institutional and individual investors all over the world.
Their spectrum of capabilities include traditional and alternative equity and fixed income strategies, and private equity and commodities.
They truly strive to be an all in one investment resource for their clients.
- Manage the trade confirmation process in the order management system (Aladdin) to ensure timely confirmation of all trades in fixed income client accounts and Neuberger Berman funds
- Resolve all pre-settlement discrepancies internally or with brokers and input trade corrections
- Compile all necessary documentation to new brokers and to complete periodic credit reviews
- Provide monthly and quarterly broker volume and trade correction reports to internal compliance teams
- Assist the trading desk with daily ad hoc requests and inquiries
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding fixed income products preferred
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills, detailed oriented
- Ability to implement tasks and projects with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Aladdin and Bloomberg a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel a strong plus
- Team player who fosters team spirit in a global setting
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to gain experience with a global firm! $22-$27/hr temp to possible hire position.