You are here
Middle Office/Operations Analyst
Our Client is a Rapidly Growing Top-Tier Hedge Fund based in NYC.
Our Client is seeking a candidate to work in their Middle Office/Operations team
About Our Client
Our Client is a Rapidly Growing Top-Tier Hedge Fund based in NYC with $20B AUM.
*Ensuring that trading systems are utilizing reconciled information and that all operational procedures and risk controls are set;
*Overseeing provider reconciliations, trade settlements and end-of-day processing;
*Supporting trading desks
*Coordinating various processed and guidelines with the Accounting, Legal, and Compliance teams.
*Trade processing and trade confirmation
*Reporting and monitoring fixed income trade settlements
*Providing trade instruction for fixed income products
*Understanding of the trade life cycle of Credit Default Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, Futures, and Options
*Provide support to custodian banks *Additional involvement in various team projects
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree from top tier financial institution (Economics, Engineering or Finance).
* Strong academic record from a top university
* 3-5 years of middle office/operations experience at an asset management firm, prime broker, or hedge fund.
* Strong understanding with the trade life cycle of Credit Default Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, Futures, and Options
* Futures/Options experience is a plus
* Strong MS Excel skills, and working knowledge of database software platforms
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Package