You are here
Coordinate with safety to ensure that mining operations are as safe as possible
Assist various Plant/Production Managers as needed with analysis of geology
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Aggregate Industry that is seeing a lot of growth
AS the Mining Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Coordinate with safety to ensure that mining operations are as safe and as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Understand the planning, permitting, and design of production facilities related to the aggregate and mineral processing industries.
- Assist various Plant/Production Managers as needed with analysis of geology and mine planning.
- Plan and oversee engineering aspects of mine development.
- Evaluate technical operating efficiency of mine production equipment.
- May be called on to manage a team to accomplish designated projects.
- Draw up technical reports for managers.
- Tracking rates of production and evaluating the operation's effectiveness by addressing operational issues, maintenance planning, performing informal inspections and establishing rapport in order to offer assistance.
The Successful Applicant
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, Mining, or related Engineering discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of mining or aggregate industry experience (industrial site work and project engineering/management).
- Knowledge of design specifications, plant equipment maintenance and a basic understanding of related mechanical equipment is required.
- Strong project management skills preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and some ability to adapt to other computer software.
What's on Offer
On offer are a great base salary, bonus, and car allowance