You are here
MIS Systems Analyst
Leading Global Financial Services Group
Work closely with both the Finance & Technology Team
About Our Client
Leading Global Financial Services Firm
- Be a primary financial & analytic data resource for the Finance Division, drawing appropriately from various BCUS data warehouses in a well thought-out and efficient manner.
- Liaise with Finance divisions including Treasury, Accounting, and Forecasting to ensure that data needs to support business processes are delivered.
- Assist in the creation of MI to service all Finance department requests.
- Work to integrate reporting from various systems to develop unified, comprehensive views of the business.
- Work closely with Finance & Technology group to assist with successful implementation of new management information projects, to include testing and data verifications.
- Ability to craft an appropriate level of communication between varying groups of stakeholders internal to the group as well as customers across different areas of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role within Financial Services
- Experience translating data analysis to colleagues across multiple divisions in the company
- Ability to data mine large volumes
- Must be proficient in SAS/SQL and Excel
- Experience with Credit Card P&L a plus!
- Extremely highly proficient withVBA (Visual Basic for Applications) particularly across the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency inEssbase is also preferred.
What's on Offer
Generous Base Salary