You are here
Model Validation Analyst
USD20 - USD100 per hour (USD41,597 - USD207,984)
- Our client is a leading Financial Services firm located in New York.
- Our client is looking to add a Model Validator to their team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services firm located in New York.
The Model Validation Analyst will be responsible for:
- Independent Model Validation and performance modeling
- Assessing conceptual soundness, evaluating model assumptions and data integrity, testing model numerical, statistical, and/or computational accuracy, performing outcomes analysis, and reviewing model governance and control processes.
- Verifying model performance.
- Liaise with other stakeholders within the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Model Validation Analyst must have:
- A Master's degree in a relevant field, such as Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, or Quantitative Finance
- Candidates among various levels of seniority will be considered - both Junior and Senior level candidates should apply.
- Knowledge in coding languages such as MATLAB, Python, VBA, C, C++, R, etc
- Knowledge of Capital Markets preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory initiatives preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.