You are here
Multifamily Construction Assistant Project Manager
National Multifamily Developer and General Contractor
Firm growing a record rates, seeking an APM to join their NC operation
About Our Client
Our client is a multifamily developer and general contractor, who is growing rapidly in the North Carolina market. With projects in both Charlotte and Raleigh, our client has an expanding presence in the North Carolina market. Our client is looking for an assistant project manager to assist their project manager leading major multifamily projects in NC.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will include the following:
- Working closely with the PM and other members of the construction team to run the day-to-day operations of a project
- Assist with project schedules, RFIs, submittals, contract documents, change orders, etc.
- Partner with the PM on any other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Project Manager position possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related
- 1-4+ years of Project Management experience in either an APM position or as a Project Engineer
- Multifamily Construction Project experience
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
If you are interested please apply here now with a resume or LinkedIn profile or call Matt at 617-824-2656.