You are here
Multifamily Project Manager
Austin based multifamily developer/builder that also builds third party projects
Looking for a Project Manager in Austin
About Our Client
My client is an Austin based multifamily developer/builder that also builds third party projects. They have ten projects on the books that are scheduled to break ground in Texas this year and they are actively looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Austin.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to multifamily construction projects ranging from $25M - $50M
- Monitor/control construction through direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
- Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
- Manage financial aspects of contracts: review and approve budgets, cost reports, rental equipment and expenses
- Perform the final review of internal items such as Cost Analysis, Monthly Billing, Master Cost Breakdown and Monthly Reports
- Assist in procuring subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments
- Review and approve drawings and samples prior to submittal
- Train and develop the project team and schedule project resources
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience overseeing wood frame multifamily construction projects from start up to completion .
- Experience building garden style projects in required, experience with podium wrap experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a Construction or Engineering discipline is preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $120,000 - $130,000
- Project bonus of $25,000 - $50,000
- Great benefits package