You are here
- Large Multifamily Developer with a strong Pipeline throughout the Southeast.
- Great opportunity for construction professionals with Multifamily Experience.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multifamily developers in the country with a large project pipeline for the Georgia area. They are looking for project managers and superintendents with a strong multifamily project list for their projects in the Georgia area.
Key responsibilities for the Multifamily Superintendent will include:
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them
- Develop a thorough understanding of each subcontract, drawings and specifications
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure that subcontractors regularly communicate and enforce their safety programs in order to meet OSHA safety standards
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team
- Consistently lead projects through comprehensive completion by establishing aggressive dates and schedules
- Mentor, train and develop junior employees that are running smaller jobs
The Successful Applicant
- Ground up experience with multifamily is required
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
What's on Offer
- Fantastic compensation package
- Opportunity to fast track your career and build a team beneath you