You are here
Growing Atlanta based General Contractor
Actively looking for seasons Superintendent
About Our Client
Our client, a prominent and longstanding general contractor in the Atlanta, Georgia area, is seeking a skilled Senior Multifamily Superintendent with prior experience as the lead in high density, multifamily podium wrap projects in the building and construction market in Atlanta.
The Senior Multifamily Superintendent will:
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience on ground up multifamily podium wrap projects.
- Experience with woodframe multifamily projects ranging from $30Million-$60million.
- Demonstrated skills and accomplishments in the "Responsibilities" noted above.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary $115,000-$135,000.
- Projects based bonus of $30,000.
- $750.00 Car Allowance
- Full Benefits Package