You are here
NADCAP Quality Manager
NADCAP and ITAR experience required, AS9100
Leadership opportunity with small business feel, for multi-billion organization
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a multi-billion dollar organization, with business units throughout the US. Currently, we are partnering in search of a Quality Manager that can assist with AS9100 compliance, ITAR and NADCAP regulations, and overall quality management as servicing the aerospace industry.
The NADCAP Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Main point of contact with customers, regulatory, and government agencies on all quality related issues, and audits.
- Control and approve internal procedures.
- Function as the Management Representative as required by ISO-9001 and AS9100.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with NADCAP, ITAR requirements.
- Manage personnel within laboratory environments if needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful NADCAP Quality Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Compliance experience with NADCAP and ITAR
- Strong familiarity with AS9100 quality systems
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- **Some roles may require ability to travel regularly
What's on Offer
- Leading organization in the aerospace industry
- High employee morale
- Competitive compensation package