You are here
National Account Operations Manager
- National Accounts Management/Trucking/Transportation/Leasing
- Logistics/Transportation/Rental/Customer Service
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, international transportation and trucking company focused on creative innovative, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global trucking/logistics sector. They operate in markets and various sectors among the world and continue to improve business in new regions, executing their commitment lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
The scope of this role will require the individual to provide leadership in operational and financial objectives to diverse operations in regards to national accounts. As well as, to drive best practices throughout the company concerning operational tasks and efficiency, to assist in the development of systems and tools to push operational productivity and customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Ensure fleet readiness and availability for specific national accounts
- Manage all operating costs, maintenance, vendor selection, performance, transportation, tires and logistics operations for company projects
- Liaise between national account customers and external field operations
- Provide a consultative approach in regards to repair technique and standards
- Contributes to senior management improvement process and contributes to systems development and reporting
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience