You are here
National Account Project Manager
National Account Project Manager - Global Food Manufacturing Company
Key Figure in supporting the National Account Sales Team
About Our Client
Our client is a global food manufacturing company that has over thirty five years experience within the food service industry focusing on delivering the best quality products to their customers.
- Marketing Programs Support including the drafting of agreements, terms and conditions, with distributors, brokers and customers.
- Documentation and maintenance and updating of price lists in QAD for overall company as well as key national accounts
- Drafting of price quotes for current and potential customer's partners.
- Serve as the liaison to complex customers QA concerns and manage first level response and resolution with external and internal customers.
- Quickly and accurately identify and assess customer issues and resolve the issues.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined process, expertise and judgment.
- Investigate claim and / or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers.
- Provide feedback to team members regarding improvement opportunities.
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or provider
- Receive and manage requests for new product development and serve as a bridge between National Accounts and R&D. Coordinates & tracks progress of the R&D projects through to completion.
- Develops through understanding of Target Customer operational capabilities through direct involvement with Customer R&D and restaurant operations.
- Project management for development of on-line / web marketing
- Will serve as the go between for National Accounts with all departments on project management to insure completion of RD projects from start to finish. This will include QA paperwork, government regulations, pricing, volume management and anything else that is needed for the project. The project manager role will be the internal leader of each "new" project internally that will provide internal Carla's employees in all departments the vital information to t0 take a project from idea to full system roll out.
- Can put together marketing/sales information taken from a variety of sources to help with the sales process and proving potential and current customers with fact based market research.
- Generates monthly sales reporting from Discovery system
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving and ensuring operational and technical feasibility.
- Develop/execute on a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and costing model to ensure completion of the project.
- Measure project completion time-lines using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects and be able to ensure time-lines are met.
- Report and escalate to Leadership as needed when deadlines are not being met.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Permits - Coordinate with Regulatory and QA and ensure paperwork is completed as required.
- Lead weekly "report outs" including but not limited to, project updates, potential concerns, missed deadlines, resources needed and/or support at the Monday meetings and as needed on a daily basis.
- Maintains open and frequent communication with existing customer base by making personal visits, communicating via telephone, correspondence and email.
- Prepare regular business reviews for target accounts.
- Researches new accounts
- Responsible for annual sales budget for targeted accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication Skills
- Influencing and Leading
- Team work
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, Photoshop
- Microsoft Project Management
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a marketing and/or sales support role
- Project Management expertise, Marketing communications development experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, Benefits