You are here
National Sales Manager-Toys
Fast growing company
competitive commission package
About Our Client
We are on a mission to inspire kids and parents to find and enjoy creativity everywhere. Everything we do is dedicated to giving kids opportunities to feel their creative spark; to be imaginative, self-expressive and resourceful.
Founded in 2012 we have brought hundreds of products to market, each crafted by our designers to help kids connect to their own inventiveness. Our products couple innovative design with high quality, environmentally friendly and rigorously safety-tested materials.
- Generate new business with major retailers.
- Develop account growth plans to grow existing retail/distributor accounts.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with a wide variety of retail partners.
- Identify, research, and develop well considered plans for new target accounts and proactively pursue these opportunities to bring incremental and sustainable revenue to the company.
- Influence customers to grow sales through joint business planning of win-win solutions - improved ranges, better merchandising, efficient and effective trade support, and managing stock levels.
- Track account execution of planograms, in-stock levels, shelf pricing, promotion execution, and work with accounts to correct any issues.
- Be an active and integral part of the broader team, sharing learnings, collaborating on cross-country accounts, and strive for continuous improvement in approaches.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts while considering account trends, seasonality, and promotion windows.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in key customer accounts.
- Analyze sales data to determine trends and make promotional adjustments.
- Manage large to midsize distributor relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in national-level sales within the CPG industry required
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Successful applicants will need to possess recent National Accounts experience in selling consumer goods (toys preferred) into major retailers.
- Demonstrable sales track record in developing growth with new and existing accounts.
- Experience - needs to demonstrate relevant experience in consumer sales, account management or business development; toy industry experience and/or CPG industry experience a plus.
- Track record - successful and demonstrable track record of sales achievement
- Highly Analytical - needs to have good analytical, computer, and problem solving skills.
- Autonomous - must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to influence people with strong presentation skills.
- Flexibility - the ability to think flexibly, pro-actively solve problems and find solutions is critical.
- Time management - must be able to work at a fast pace to manage existing accounts and develop new accounts at the same time.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Ability to travel frequently
What's on Offer
Competitive commission and benefits package