You are here
National Sales Manager
CPG & Private Label Experience Required
Opportunity to build North America from ground up
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally based company, an international leader in the production of certain spreads in the Private Label segment. It also now plays a significant role in the market of semi-finished products for the sweets industry. Expanding to the North Americas, the National Sales Manager is an incredible opportunity for the entrepreneurial-minded professional.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Must have current relationships within the Private Label Industry and prior CPG experience.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Proven sales experience in the Private Label for retail and Food service
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Proven ability to built a sales structure in a start-up environment
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What's on Offer
As the National Sales Manager, you will received a competitive base salary as well as the opportunity to earn commissions. You will be provided with full benefits, company car, mobile phone, etc.