You are here
National Sales Manager
Join a global leader in wireless control technology for over 20 years.
Over 250 million people are estimated to touch our technology every week.
About Our Client
As a global leader in wireless control technology for over 20 years and a European leader in home antennas, supplier of wireless AV senders and universal brackets, our client is shaping and defining what is possible in the connected home. Over 250 million people are estimated to touch our technology every week through remote controls, antennas, brackets and other A/V accessories.
- Set up and attend customer meetings, conduct preparation with retailer specific analysis and business updates;
- Build strong relationships within channel to increase turnover, expand product lines, land promotional product plans et cetera;
- Monitor execution of promotional plans through the year and continually adjust to ensure budget is met;
- Use stock, sales and GFK market data sources to analyze and strengthen the selling story;
- Maintain a multi-point contact network within the customers and channel in order to successfully implement the customer business plan;
- Work with VP Sales to create business model for new opportunities within the channel and manage through set up ongoing business;
- Scope to work alongside the VP Sales to further develop (international) retail business;
- Support VP Sales to achieve budgeted KPI's through regular business updates and ongoing analysis;
- Update the customer plan and keep record of external environment (pricing, promotions, GFK, trends);
- Analyze competitor activity and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement;
- Work within the wider business to correctly forecast each customer and implement any marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
Sales Manager Candidates must have
- Preferably a bachelor degree and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record of selling into either electrical multiples or mass merchants accounts
- Excellent presentation, numerical and analytical skills
- Ideally working within the Consumer Electronics arena, although not essential
- Comfortable implementing joint business planning and influence at all levels
- Commercial planning and forecast proficient
- Self starter with the drive to create and implement a customer plan
- Interested in consumer electronics, technology and gadgets
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus package
401k + Match
Health & Benefits
Join a team with true passion for innovation and technology
Excellent opportunity for growth horizontally and vertically