You are here
National Sales & Marketing Manager - Electronics
Leadership responsibilities with 6 direct reports.
Ownership over North American sales reporting into the GM.
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturer of electronic components for the defense and utility industries. As a family-owned business with strong leadership in place, our client has been in business for over 70 years, continuously growing the business and making them a powerhouse in the electronics space. The sales & marketing manager will be working closely with this strong senior leadership team to ensure continuous growth and development of an unparalleled sales team. This position will be based right outside of Boston
- Develop, organize, and manage National Sales organization (6 direct reports)
- Develop both short and long term strategic Commercial plans. Monitor implementation of these plans and adjust to ensure achievement of plan revenue.
- Responsible for coordinating customer insight development or Market Segment Focus initiatives that have long term strategic value to the division or company.
- Organize & lead sales meetings, pipeline review meetings, and Sales Director meetings
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering (MBA a plus). 7+ years of industrial/technical sales experience + at least 3 years in a sales management position.
- Marketing/Product Management experience ideal.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits package attached