You are here
.NET Developer (Loop)
About Our Client
This company is located in the loop. They create applications to promote health awareness at the corporate level. Companies bring on the application as an incentive to promote awareness and healthy lifestyles. They have a suite of applications from tracking activity, health assessments and challenges. The product integrates with all the latest fitness bands like fitbit and jawbone as well as other fitness applications. Fitness technology is really in these days.
They are a team of 4, agile, product based. The whole office is excited about the product they build. The employees actually test and use the applications before they are released to the clients. The company not only promotes a better lifestyle to their clients through the product, but having it around you every day actually improves the lifestyle of the employees working there. Practice what you preach state of mind.
- The opportunity to learn/work with AWS
- They are hosted on the cloud, so they are working with NoSQL.
- They are looking for someone with really strong C# skills and the desire to learn and work with the newer technologies. Someone with a great attitude and a desire to grow with the company.
- Azure is a plus. AWS is a plus.
- They have the ability to work with new tech as it comes out, they don't have to wait for the approval of the CEO, no red tape.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Expert-level knowledge of C#, MVC and Web API
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML5, CSS, jQuery
- Knowledge of cloud platforms is a plus - we use Amazon Web Services
- Not required but experience with NoSQL databases is a plus - we use DynamoDB and Couchbase
- Experience in building and using RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Messaging Systems
What's on Offer
- Flex Hours