You are here
New Business Development Representative
Client Agressively Expanding their Business
2-5 years of sales experience and revenue generating experience
About Our Client
Our client is a forward moving consulting firm that partners with clients to provide greater value and competitiveness within their businesses. By partnering with clients to fully understand thier business and needs, they are able to deliver results that will help their clients achieve their desired results and grow their business.
- Work strategically with the team to start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Target new and previous customers in the systems and through various other channels for lead generation
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects in our sales database
- Gather and relay market feedback information to the sales and leadership teams
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using CRM system
- Consult with clients on needs in order to suggest and provide correct solutons that fit their needs
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related business field is required.
- At least 2 years of a successful sales career.
- Experience selling into high level decision makers and navigating acccounts to find correct points of contacts
- Enjoys networking, meeting people and building relationships
- Collaborative and a team player, yet also able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good communicator: strong writer, listens well, speaks articulately, and comfortable leading presentations
What's on Offer
Competitive salary $45,000 - $65,000 + quarterly bonus, 4 weeks' vacation, minimum 10 company holidays, 401k, comprehensive health benefits, flexible spending plan, exceptional sales training program, strong company culture.