You are here
North America Sales Manager
Establish a robust link between corporate and dealers in North America
Report solid line to the CEO and interaction with all functions across the Group
About Our Client
Faccin has been one of the world's largest leaders in the design, manufacturing and sale of plate bending rolls, angle rolls, lines for production of dished heads and special machines for over 50 years.
Using the latest technology, the company follows the construction of machinery at every stage, from receipt of the order to design by the in-house engineering department, from construction of electro-welded structures to machining of structures and forged rolls up to assembly and shipping.
- Take the leadership of Sales activities within the US market, promoting the intrinsic goals to the role
- Actively follow the sales process, ensuring that important projects and tenders are secured; this implies identification of correct technical solution, preparation of quotes, assistance to dealers reps and direct participation to deal closure by negotiating price, payment terms, delivery terms and all other terms and conditions
- Guarantee the drafting, implementation and development of the US sales plan, in order to reach the group commercial goals in the US, balancing US regions' diversity and priorities;
- Expand and Coordinate the US sales team, with a constructive and efficient leadership, while dealing with sales targets.
- Coordinate the service activities (spare parts, maintenance and repair) of the service team
- Control the P&L of the subsidiary, ensuring that costs and investments are under control
- Conduct and update market analysis with the goal to have 1) updated view on competitors, 2) assessed view on customer satisfaction and needs;
- Ensure the correct registration of sales activities in Company CRM
- Regularly monitor the results achieved by the commercial workforce with respect to the Sales Programs, and define possible corrective actions
The Successful Applicant
- 10-20 years of experience in the Heavy Fabrication (Machine User), Welding supplies, Welding specialist, Machinery Maintenance sectors primarily in sales (new business development and penetration as well as strategic account management) on top of leadership, P&L, and operations experience while producing.
- Ability to travel 25-75% of the time depending on the time of year.
- 4-year bachelors degree is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Strong competitve base salary, bonus structure, long-term growth and involvment with global executive leadership on a daily basis.