You are here
NPD Manufacturing Quality Engineer - Medical Device
This role will support NPD, Quality, Supplier, & Sustaining Engineering.
Great exposure to top medical devices and components in the industry!
About Our Client
Our client is a high end contract manufacturer for the medical device industry. This 1000+ employee company has capabilities which include: machining components, specialty needles, wire and tube forming; molding, cleaning and finishing, and packaging. This client's customers consist of all of the major players in the medical device industry. The Massachusetts site specializes in manufacturing precision medical components such as sharp components, needles, metal work, and plastics. This company is an extremely fast-paced environment where every employee is exposed to various functions on a daily basis.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Assisting direction and management of the project development, day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Experience with Statistics for validation and design of experiments
- Experience with Minitab or equivalent statistical software
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Assist planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Assist development and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Assist determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas (i.e. E2 and QDA)
- Assist define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Assist building, developing, and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree Engineering is required!
- 1-4 years of full time experience in Manufacturing/Quality Assurance/Product Engineering or experience in the medical device required.
- Experience with ISO 13485 standard and/or FDA Quality System Regulations.
- Local candidates only, no relocation assistance is offered.
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure to engineering functions such as quality, manufacturing, new product development and supplier
- Strong base salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Great development and training role, clear path for career advancement
- Experience with top medical device OEM's.