You are here
OFAC Sanctions Analyst
AML Sanctions professional needed for exciting opportunity
Prestigious bank in Midtown Manhattan
About Our Client
Prestigious Corporate and Investment bank located in Midtown Manhattan.
Job responsibilities of the OFAC Sanctions Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting sanctions screening of real time hits in Ficrosoft for potential sanctions violations.
- Investigating true positive hits and escalating for further review and approval to management.
- Assisting with clearing negative media escalations.
- Reviewing and screening trade finance related documents.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Performing analysis and developing a deeper understanding of AML/OFAC requirements and implications.
A successful candidate must have both AML and sanctions screening experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of the BSA/AML regulatory environment is a MUST
- 1+ year of OFAC sanctions screening experience is a MUST
- Experience using Ficrosoft
- Knowledge of SWIFT and Fedwire standards
- Banking experience preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.