You are here
Office 365/ Dynamics
Integral part of an extremely large scale project
Excellent Insurance and 401K benefits
About Our Client
Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout the U.S. and in Vancouver, Canada, they are a market-leading specialty insurer that offers a wide range of property and casualty insurance products to corporations, professional firms and individuals through retailers, wholesalers and program administrators.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and resolves production and/or application development problems.
- Reviews project request describing user needs.
- Studies existing data handling systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Specifies in detail: logical (e.g., business rules) and/or mathematical operations (e.g., rating algorithms) to be performed by business applications (i.e., software) and business practitioners (e.g., underwriters).
- Estimates time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Leads and/or attends specification meeting with project team workers to determine scope and limitations of project.
- Configures solutions using high level toolsets (i.e., web site builder
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 10 years of prior professional experience in information technology, minimum of 3 years in a business analysis position, and 1 year as a project leader.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise with the following: web site builder, report writer (Business Objects preferred), and business rules engine (InRule preferred).
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Extensive commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience, especially policy administration systems (i.e., rate, quote, bind, issue).
- Mastery of systems development lifecycle methodologies (including Agile SCRUM), techniques, and tools (Jira and Confluence preferred).
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and Project.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in working with and managing off-site consultants and vendors.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits with eligibility for an annual bonus