You are here
- Office Manager at Global Qualitative Research Agency
- Specializing in Design Research
About Our Client
A global qualitative research agency, with the offices in New York and London. After opening the international office in New York City in 2013, the company has been growing rapidly. The company has built up a network of trusted agencies who expedite research across the world. The research is conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all worldwide travel arrangements for the research team
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President on various aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Supporting the researchers with project related tasks
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the office, maintaining an exceptional work environment.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the team and carrying out ad hoc tasks when required
- Exercising independent judgement in resolving general administrative issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and corporate office based managerial experience. It is not required, however industry experience in technology and/or design will be an asset you can draw upon. You will enjoy working with a team and pride yourself on your personal presentation. You must be comfortable in exercising independent judgement in resolving general management issues within the office. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to international communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!