You are here
Office Manager at NYC Based Technology Firm
Specializing in Innovative Technical Consulting & Research
About Our Client
A Manhattan based consulting & research firm, specializing in Technology. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all worldwide travel arrangements for the research team
- Reporting to the Senior Executives on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while managing a team of staff.
- Managing all travel expenses and calendar management/daily schedule for the office
- Supporting the researchers/consultants with project related tasks
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the office, maintaining an exceptional work environment.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the team and carrying out ad hoc tasks when required
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general administrative issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and corporate office based managerial experience. It is not required, however industry experience in technology will be an asset you can draw upon. You must enjoy working with a team and pride yourself on your personal presentation. You must be comfortable in exercising independent judgment in resolving general management issues within the office. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to longevity and communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!