You are here
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at Real Estate Construction Firm
- Construction/Real Estate/General Contracting based in New York City
About Our Client
A Construction Management firm dedicated to delivering and exceeding client expectations by being one of the best in the industry. The company primarily focuses on the US market and has worked on properties is recognized around the world. The company has generated over 10 billion dollars of completed construction.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of resourcefulness and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to c-suite executives and supervising a team of admins
- Maintains office by organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately. Handling all expenses.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the firm, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must be a team player, with a minimum of 3-5 year's experience in a corporate environment. Knowledge of the construction industry is essential, with project coordination experience or involvement as an executive assistant. You must have a bachelor's degree and have strong written/verbal communication skills. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service. You must be comfortable in proactively identifying and analyzing problems and independently finding a solution. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, you will directly support the executives of the department. You will be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits package, comprehensive health coverage and a well-balanced 401k plan. This long-term and stable position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.