You are here
- Global Software Company Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA
- Assisting Operational Management of the Company
About Our Client
The company was founded nearly 15 years ago, with headquarters in Palo Alto, CA and multiple offices spanning North American and European locations. Recognized as a pioneer of the data representation tech industry.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company and maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure efficiency's. Your main focus will be assisting with the operational management of the company with a primary focus on the daily operation of our office in New York
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Process income and expenditure.
- Prepare local budget and forecast for international operation.
- Support accounts payable and receivable management.
- Support secretarial and administrative tasks as needed.
- Be primary point-person for New York office personnel and assist with on-boarding new employees.
- Assist with facilities and risk management.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies and processes and update manuals as needed.
- Compile, review and analyze business metrics and KPIs on continuing basis.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the New York office.
- Provide phone/receptionist function, ensuring an accurate, efficient and polite service to all users.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in the Software industry is desired.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel, accounting software and payroll software.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
- Availability to travel and change residency.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, and you will directly support the operation of the company. You will be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits package, comprehensive health coverage and a well-balanced 401k plan. This long-term and stable position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.