You are here
Be able to liase with all departments in the office in a professional manner
Experience negotiating with vendors
About Our Client
This company is a cool, up and coming start-up, founded by two individuals who have worked as executives at a leading Consumer Products organization. The company is growing at rapid rate, and has already received multiple rounds of funding. They are looking for personable, hardworking individuals, that want to work in a collaborative office with a fridge that's always fully stocked!
- Oversee/handle all office needs such as bills, errands, orders (food, supplies, equipment), mailing and shopping where need be
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Heavy calendar management
- Train new receptionists and oversee front desk
- Organize office layout and order stationery, equipment, etc.
- Work closely with the IT department on all office needs
- Understand workings of the office, and be able to resolve all technical issues as it pertains to printers/shared technical services
- Plan in house/off site activities
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be organized, meticulous and able to work under pressure
- At least 2 years of experience as office manager, preferably with little or no support on desk
- Ability to oversee a large office environment
- Experience liaising with different departments
- The ideal candidate is personable, friendly, and is able to create good relationships with the employees of the office! This is a position that interfaces with multiples individuals, therefore, candidate must be able to communicate effectively.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full health care coverage
- Bonus potential
- 401K with match