You are here
Serve as the Administrative Lead at a Private Investment Firm
Searching for Manager to oversee large office environment
About Our Client
Serve as the Administrative Lead at a private investment firm. Working within the private and public sector, my client takes great pride in their ability to form longstanding partnerships with investors across a wide number of industries. Investing over a billion dollars in committed capital, they focus on restructuring companies through change and building their global name. They are seeking to hire a motivated Office Manager who is excited to showcase their management skills while upholding their company reputation.
- Perform regular inspections of the work-space(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade
- Manage outside contractors to perform all maintenance and repairs as well as coordinate communication with vendors regarding payments, scheduling and etc.
- Ensure meeting rooms have appropriate supplies and regularly check office supply stock
- Receive, sort and distribute mail & packages as requested by team members
- Work with corporate IT to resolve server and network issues as well as maintain upkeep of internal systems
- Ability to immediately respond to all building and equipment concerns while communicating with employees on how to handle emergency situations or service disruptions
- Responsible for invoice approvals and billing reports
- Assist in overall operation of facility including being responsible for service and maintenance contracts
The Successful Applicant
This is a very active position that requires you to be proactive in remaining organized, informed and forward thinking to ensure a successful work-flow within the office. Attention to detail, multi-tasking and comfortability serving as face to all office management tasks and relations is a must. Candidate should possess strong experience utilizing Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental) and 401K upon permanent conversion
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 company holidays
- The opportunity to manage a large office environment