You are here
Office Manager/Admin Assistant to Managing Director
Looking for an organized and proactive Office Manager
Need experienced Admin
About Our Client
The skincare experts for babies and mothers-to-be since 1950. Our client offers a complete range of specially formulated skincare to best address the changes in the delicate skin of newborns, babies, children, mothers-to-be and new mothers.
Our client is proud of its strong relationships with healthcare professionals to best provide safe and effective skincare for both you and your baby.
The Administrative Assistant communicates and demonstrates the Managing Director's priorities and leadership style and goals. It plays a crucial role in the culture of the company and the motivation and accomplishments of the staff.
- Office management and administrative functions
- Handle requests from headquarters in Paris
- All mailing projects- to consumers, to customers, to physicians
- Assist CSSC with consumer calls and cosmetovigilence procedures
- Set up office related needs
- Coordinate all phone conference meetings, presentation materials, and take supply inventory
- Write articles for intranet
- Respond an complete numerous requests from France
- Event coordination
The Successful Applicant
Experience required in office management and phone skills/protocol, proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Adobe Illustrator, results-oriented, resourceful problem solver, ability to multitask, professional desire to learn with potential to advance career in the organization.
What's on Offer
- The benefits package for a candidate when they go from temp to perm is AMAZING.
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan