You are here
Operational Excellence Manager
Our global client is looking for a vibrant lean leader.
Our client is looking for someone to take the lead on Lean and OpEx
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing leader with a strong presence just outside of Boston.
The Operational Excellence Manager will:
- Provide guidance for the plant's Lean vision
- Train and educate the workforce & leadership in Lean principles.
- Plan and lead regular Kaizen events.
- Lead efforts to simplify / standardize processes and eliminate waste.
- Provide guidance in the establishment of new lines and equipment installations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BS in Engineering degree (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or potentially others)
- Six Sigma Green Belt required; Six Sigma Black Belt highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Lead kaizen events
What's on Offer
- Great team culture
- Leadership role
- Competitive compensation package