You are here
Operational Risk Associate
- My client is seeking an Operational Risk Associate to join their NY team.
- My client is seeking a candidate within the Financial Services industry.
About Our Client
My client is a leading firm in the Financial Services Industry.
The candidate will join a team and work collaboratively with multiples areas of business within the Financial Services firm. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting analysis and reporting of Key Risk Indicators firm-wide
- Enhance dashboards, and maintain desktop procedures
- Reporting and Analyses of Operational loss
- Design and execute Quality Assurance functions
- Assist Operational Risk team in other ad hoc projects
- Assist in RCSA Programs, and other Risk Programs
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years experience in Operational Risk Management, Compliance, or both
- At least 2 years experience in one or a combination of: Financial Services Industry, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process Management
- A BA/BS or higher in a related field
- Superb analytic skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to multitask
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.