You are here
Operational Risk Consultant
USD40 - USD80 per hour (USD83,194 - USD166,387)
- My client is a top-tier investment firm located in New York.
- My client is looking for an Ops Risk Consultant to join the team.
About Our Client
My client is a top-tier investment firm with offices in New York.
The Operational Risk Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing operational risk management support for various business units
- Applying sound judgement in the evaluation of risks and controls
- Effectively challenging adequcy of controls
- Facilitating insightful conversations during RCSA's to ensure appropriate consideration and evaluation of risk topics
- Performing effective root cause analysis to identify control gaps and weaknesses and recommending corrective course of action
- Collaborating with control partners to promote an effectrive risk management culture by proactively identifying areas of operational risk across processes, vendor governance, and model risk
- Acting as a risk ambassador - increasing operational risk awareness for business partners
The Successful Applicant
The Operational Risk Consultant must have:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as Finance, Accounting - Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Operation Risk Management for a Financial Services firm
- Self starting nature with ability to work independently
- Superior conceptual thinking skills and ability to navigate through ambiguous and complex issues
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.