You are here
Operational Risk Consultant
- Operational Risk
- Global investment bank
About Our Client
Global leading investment bank located in Midtown New York, NY.
Operational Risk Consultant will:
- Create risk based analysis on Audit and Regulatory and Self-Identified Issues, supporting the identification of emerging issues, key risk trends and process and policy violations.
- Participate in various initiatives as required in support of the First Line Operational Risk Management function.
- These functions include RCSA, Quarterly Business Risk Assessments, KRI, and Control Testing programs.
- Oversee Bank's direct and indirect vendors, including the vendor life cycle from on-boarding, contract reviews, periodic monitoring, risk assessments, expense management and termination.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Operational Risk Consultant candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience in Risk Management
- Great communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Influencing and Leadership
- Audit or Risk Management Experience
- Efficient with financial software
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate in the Financial Services industry.