You are here
USD30 - USD75 per hour (USD62,395 - USD155,988)
- My client is looking for a candidate with Operational Risk experience.
- My client is looking for a candidate who has a background in Financial Services.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Investment Bank- this job is located in their New York office.
- Support Senior-level management and execute necessary risk programs and establish a governance infrastructure.
- Work in tandem with others on team as well as internal clients on projects to improve the data collection and risk reporting process
- Review silo finance reports from offices across the globe
- Monitor and review high priority activities over issues and action plans using their own risk system and tools
- Analysis of data to identify recurring issues and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Spearhead efforts to standardized processes and provide short-term and long-term strategic initiatives to enhance reporting processes and metrics.
- Assist global teams in implementation of streamlining operational risk related work (SOX, RCSA, BCP, etc)
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a candidate with:
- Knowledge of operational risk concepts and Financial Services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to work with and manage a team
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain client and partner relationships
- Strong analytic skills with a high regard for attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills and solving ad hoc queries
- Creative approach to suggest alternative processes
- Strong MS office skills
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive salary.