You are here
- Exciting opportunity with growing luxury organization
- Luxury, fashion, accounting, administrative
About Our Client
Luxury women's fashion brand headquartered in Madrid with beautiful Flatiron New York City office.
Working closely to the Logistics Department and the CFO in Spain, major responsibilities
include the following:
- Coordinate and monitor the operations process in the US, closely to Logistics Department in Madrid.
- Track shipments and stock levels.
- Coordinate with the forwarder the arrival and delivery of orders to
- customers/retailers on time and in the right condition (3-4 times per collection).
- Bill final customers on orders (3-4 times per collection).
- Prepare forecasts and inventories for reports to the company's management team.
- Work closely to the logistics operators and Company Logistics department in Madrid to ensure compliance with legal import-export requirements.
- Coordinating accountancy with external Accountant Company.
- Managing all bookkeeping duties. Processing Debits and Credits.
- Follow-up of Accounts Receivable: managing collections, working with
- clients to ensure payment, including billing.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable including matching and payments.
- Reporting. Prepare timely, accurate and complete financial statements.
- Budgeting. Prepare and implement the yearly budget and statements
- analyzing actual vs budgeted.
- 3. Other Administrative tasks:
- High level of independence in supporting a small office.
- Provide the CFO assistance and coordination with any project in US.
- Assistance to Fashion Shows production, organization and coordination
- including sample reception.
- Assistance to Commercial team.
- Assistance to Sales and Press Showrooms.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge/fluency in spanish is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not necessary
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong logistics acumen
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge on accountancy
Abilities and attributes:
- Luxury fashion follower
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work logically and systematically
- Detail oriented and accuracy
What's on Offer
- Base compensation based on experience
- Employee benefits plan, including medical benefits
- Two weeks of vacations per year