You are here
The opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth environment
Plenty of room to collaborate with an innovative team
About Our Client
Our client is located in Chicago. They are ideally looking for a dynamic, experienced, and analytical candidate to join their Supply Chain team. Our client prides themselves on exceptionally innovative product that is extremely unique to the market.
The primary responsibilities of the demand planner includes:
- Coordinating across multiple teams including Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.
- Defines opportunities, analyzes data, designs production work flows, and improves business processes
- This position will assemble data, analyze performance, identify problems, and develop recommendations which will support Supply Chain Management (SCM) planning and operations.
- May take on several components of a project or a complex component of a project.
- Create daily, weekly, and month reports and presentations as needed for Senior Leadership team
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Demand Planner position:
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 1-3 years' experience in operational and process analysis and improvement
- Strong initiation and project management skills
- Maps and documents standard operating processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Work independently with minimum supervision, multitask, and effectively prioritize daily work load in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Operations Analyst opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.