You are here
Operations Controller - Manufacturing
Business Partner with CFO and Directors to make Strategic Operation Decisions
Handle 4 Plant Facilities
About Our Client
Our Client is an American company, headquartered near Concord Massachusetts. This company is a highly reputable and recognizable as they are one of the industry leaders in the Food and Beverage space. If interested in joining a large scale manufacturer, please apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
The Operations Controller - Manufacturing will be an essential contributor to the strategic decision making and structure of the company's operations and supply chain group. In addition to this aspect, this role will be responsible for the following, but the role will not be limited to:
- Partner with the Director of Plant Operations to monitor and assess operational financial performance, execute productivity initiatives, and identify next generation cost actions
- Partner with the Director of Plant Operations to improve plant financial processes and to strengthen and develop the plant finance organization
- Work closely with the Plant Operations teams and the Finance organization to develop and analyze manufacturing cost drivers and the development of scorecards to assess plant and seasonal operations at each facility
- Capital Project preparation and associated completion of Post Audits of closed projects
- Lead the annual planning process for Plant and Seasonal Operations
- Focus on identification of process improvements and streamlining of reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the Cost and inventory functions to ensure data integrity and credibility.
- Train and develop all plant finance staff on an on-going basis. Ensure a robust objective setting process and provide routine feedback to facilitate development.
- Ensure adherence to internal financial controls at each location. Lead the annual physical inventory, inventory cycle counting, and fixed asset cycle counting, and required year end communications with KPMG
- Special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The Operations Controller - Manufacturing should have a background that encompasses the following.
Technical and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to translate financial data into financial insight
- Strong financial knowledge in the areas of cost, inventory, operations, and budgeting
- Strong leadership and influencing and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to anticipate trends
- Ability to build relationships and bring others to consensus through strong facilitation
- Project management skills
- Ability to assess/re-engineer existing processes and drive process improvements.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years of finance experience with a proven career track record.
- Plant controller experience is required
- Experience with database applications is a plus (Oracle, Hyperion)
- Ability to travel
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an offer letter that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401 K Match of 100% up to 6%
- 20-25% Bonus
- 12 paid holidays
- Great Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Company Culture
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits
If interested, please apply.