You are here
Operations & Customer Service Manager
Opportunity to grow quickly with a top-tier global CPG company in Beverly Hills
Excellent benefits, base salary, bonus opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer product gift company with offices in Los Angeles, CA, Hong Kong and headquartered in Brighton, UK. This position is based in our Los Angeles office. The company's way of doing things is underpinned by their values and also demonstrated by their unique approach. They own and deliver on every step of the product process - 'product development' is not just a formality for them, it's the reason we have passion for our business and our industry.
- Analyze and running financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all business areas, and oversee all financial, projects/programs.
- Implement a robust financial management/reporting system; ensure that the billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department's overall policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Group CFO.
- Implement and manage USA supply chain strategy as agreed by Board to meet business and customer requirements.
- To manage entire customer order process within agreed timelines including EDI and customer Portals.
- Manage and develop Third Party suppliers relationships includes KPI targets.
- Cost management of operation, highlighting efficiencies and potential cost savings with recommended new processes.
- Report on operational issues with resolution proposed.
General Office Management
- Establish and maintain standards and procedures for the office operations day to day.
- Oversee all admin functions including customer service, data entry, supply chain, distribution, receivables.
- Manage the US team day to day, identifying training needs and skills gaps within each area and address as appropriate ensuring staff have the ability to deliver in accordance with company processes, and KPI's.
- Performance management - conducting appraisals, setting objectives, staff motivation, development plans, absence management including vacation planning, managing performance and conduct issues.
- Assist in recruiting process to help develop strong customer service team.
- Will manage 3-6 employees on day to day basis and more during growth periods.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years Professional experience in customer service and office management.
- Preferred experience with wholesale, consumer goods industry
- Preferred experience working with retail customers
- professional experience in finance and operations
- Technology literate
- Analytical skills
- Experience managing general operations / administration functions
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook,
- Four year College degree
- Must adhere to schedule of 7-7:30am start day because of time difference with our East Coast customers and U.K. corporate office
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits, base salary, bonus opportunities, chance to grow quickly with a global CPG company with offices in England, China and Los Angeles