You are here
Operations EDI & Chargeback Coordinator
- EDI Experience Necessary
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
About Our Client
This retail and apparel company has become a global luxury brand. It offers clothing, accessories, home furnishings, and more with a distribution capabilities in over 50 countries.
Operations EDI & Chargeback Coordinator will:
- Process EDI and oversee shipments
- Ensure compliance for EDI partners
- Provide support to Sales Executives concerning EDI's, prices, and orders that are in status
- Allocate goods on a daily basis
- Review reports and make changes in the operating system as needed
- Handle inaccuracies and shortages and develop solutions to minimize these issues as well as minimize chargebacks.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Operations EDI & Chargeback Coordinator candidate will have:
- Able to meet deadlines effectively and consistently.
- Deep knowledge of major department stores.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker with strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Blue Cherry is preferred.
What's on Offer
A full-time, permanent position as an Operations EDI & Chargeback Coordinator with a fashion and apparel company in NYC. Competitive compensation.