You are here
Operations Engineering Manager - Industrial
- Management position to oversee engineering operations across multiple sites.
- This public company is a multibillion-dollar manufacturer and a market leader.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in industrial engine manufacturing with over 4,000 customers. Their customers range from automotive, naval, industrial, defense, and aerospace industries. This company has been a market leader for over 50 years and is continuously rated one of the top big companies to work for by its staff.
The Operations Engineering Manager - Industrial will find responsibilities which include:
- Balance ME efforts to align with goals of the business.
- Support the execution of the Business Unit Plan and lead its technical implementation where appropriate.
- Integrate Business Unit make/buy strategies for key issues such as quality, cost reduction, continuous improvement and Process Excellence into functional ME objectives.
- Create, develop and retain a professional ME community which can support the business processes and objectives.
- Provide guidance to Engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Lead the deployment of lean manufacturing methodologies into the operation and supply chain.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Engineering is required, BSME or BS Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- 10 years of engineering experience in manufacturing with increasing responsibility.
- Experience in a machine shop environment and working with supply chain.
- US Citizenship is required + ability to maintain a US Government Security Clearance.
- Management experience is required, across multiple sites preferred.
- Lean certifications preferred.
- Process automation experience strong desired.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary
- High profile role with a global company
- 10% bonus
- Relocation package offered
- Strong benefits package
- Opportunity to step into Senior Leadership