You are here
Operations Financial Controller
- Global CPG Company in Westchester County
- Operations Finance Experience in Manufacturing Needed
About Our Client
Global CPG organization headquartered in Westchester County, NY.
- Leads and coordinate the Supply Chain financial reporting and analysis: month end closings, monthly rolling forecast, cost savings programs, working capital management and other related initiatives / activities.
- Monitors Supply Chain financial performance by analyzing results and Reports financial status at the corporate level via consolidated forecasts, results reporting, and variance analyses.
- Provides executive support and presentation on results and forecast to Finance and Operations top-leadership.
- Reviews complex data and analytics from rolled up comprehensive sources for accuracy and provide high level summary information to support decision-making process.
- Lead development and continuous improvement of processes, capabilities and BI tools to leverage business and financial reporting structure to drive efficiencies, visibility and results to support both corporate and business activities.
- Work closely as a business partner with functional leaders to properly forecast impacts of strategic growth and cost reduction initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
* MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
* 10+ years of related professional Finance experience, preferably including some experience in Operations Finance in a large manufacturing environment.
* Prior team management experience.
* Broad Finance /Accounting experience with exposure to a wide range of business functions and demonstrated leadership.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits, and career growth opportunity.