You are here
Operations Manager- Houston
Houston Commercial General Contractor with strong pipeline in ground up projects
Looking for a experienced and driven Operations Manager
About Our Client
A Houston based Commercial General Contractor with a growing pipeline in commercial construction projects. Projects include K-12, Higher Education, Office and Retail.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Overall project planning and scheduling
- Resource allocation
- Project accounting and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards of all projects team members, superintendents, subcontractors, vendors and joint venture partners.
- The project Operations Manager provides senior project leadership on assigned projects including, profit, safety and client management and oversees site superintendents.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of construction experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- High level project management skills
- Fostering relationships amongst project staff through mentoring and coaching
- Strong communication, collaboration and negotiation
- Ability to work with and understand client's organization, decision-making styles and processes
- Proven field and office operations oversight
- Adhere and enforce all safety and quality standards at all times
- Strong and consistent work ethic
- Analytic and Critical Thinking
What's on Offer
The company is offering a competitive base salary ranging between $150,000 and $200,000 depending on experience. In addition they have a vehicle allowance, insurance, gas card, etc.